Healthy Carrot Orange Pineapple Juice Recipe
Three basic ingredients and a juicer are all that you need to make this carrot orange pineapple juice recipe. Slightly sweet and perfectly balanced, carrot orange pineapple juice gives you an antioxidant boost and a decent kick start for the day.
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 fl oz carrot juice 16 oz carrot
- 10 fl oz navel orange juice 12 oz orange
- 6 fl oz pineapple juice 8 oz pineapple
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 oz ice cubes
- 1 tsp mint
Wash all the fruits and vegetables. Cut them into small pieces if necessary to fit the juicer chute.
Feed all the produce through a juicer.
Pour into a pitcher and add sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
Serve over ice and top with mint leaves.
- To maximize the nutrients in the carrot orange pineapple juice, it’s always recommended to drink it immediately after juicing.
- If you don’t have a juicer, use a blender and a sieve. They will work the same as an expensive juicer.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 363mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 10985IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg