Air Fryer Greek Chicken Recipe
Our 30-minute air fryer Greek chicken recipe provides a hearty meal of flavorful chicken and salad. It's simple and only requires a few ingredients.
Servings: 4 servings
- 18 oz boneless chicken thighs 30 oz bone-in thighs
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil divided into 1 and 1 1/2 tbsp
- 3/4 tsp salt divided into 1/2 and 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper divided in half
- 1 tbsp oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz avocado cubed
- 4 oz cucumber seeded and cubed
- 4 oz cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 oz corn fresh or frozen
- 2 oz crystal lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp parsley finely chopped
Score the skinless side of your 18 oz of boneless chicken thighs.
Rub the meat with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1 tbsp oregano, 1/2 tsp onion powder, and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Marinate for 5 minutes.
Place the marinated thighs into the air fryer. Cook at 370°F for 25 minutes.
While it’s cooking, cut the vegetables into cubes. When the meat is 5 minutes away from finishing, gently toss all of your salad ingredients (8 oz avocado, 4 oz cucumber, 4 oz cherry tomatoes, 2 oz corn, and 2 oz lettuce) with 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 2 tsp lemon juice.
Garnish your grilled chicken with 2 tbsp parsley and serve with the veggie salad.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 548mg | Potassium: 751mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 561IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg