Apple Spinach Smoothie Recipe
This apple spinach smoothie recipe makes a nutritious, tasty blend from simple ingredients. It’s one of the best ways to load up on nutrients.
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 oz red apple peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 oz banana cut into chunks
- 4 oz green apple cut into chunks
- 2 oz spinach stems removed
- 2 cups ice preferably ice nuggets
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 mint leaves plus more for garnish
Place all ingredients in the blender, starting with the ice. Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into serving glasses.
Garnish with more mint leaves and serve immediately.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 456mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1601IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 1mg