Pineapple Ginger Smoothie Recipe
This pineapple ginger smoothie recipe is a great combination of tangy fruits, warm ginger, chia seeds, and cool mint.
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 oz pineapples cut into chunks
- 3 cups ice preferably soft ice like ice nuggets
- 1 cup orange juice
- 8 mint leaves more for garnish
- 0.25 oz ginger finely chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds soaked or raw
Place all ingredients in a blender, starting with the ice. Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into serving glasses.
Garnish with more mint leaves and serve immediately.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.6g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9.4mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 259IU | Vitamin C: 72mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg