Natalie Butler, RD, LD
Natalie is a registered dietitian nutritionist with a passion to help others live their best life through food, fitness, safer beauty and a healthy lifestyle. She has expertise with a variety of diets and diseases and believes that there is no one-size-fits-all approach for health.
Natalie supports various organizations, like Apple, Inc., Healthline, Head Health, Inc., and others, and has advocated for personalized functional nutrition through her private practice Nutrition By Natalie since 2007.
Natalie loves spending time with her husband and children in the kitchen, garden and in nature. She is a foodie at heart and loves most cuisines, but especially spicy Indian and Thai.
- Completed dietetic internship at Marywood University
- Author of Anti-Inflammatory Diet 5-Ingredient Cookbook
- Founder of Nutrition by Natalie
- Worked as wellness & consultant dietitian for Apple, Inc
- Worked as strategic nutrition consultant at Head Health
- Reviewed medical content for Healthline
Medical review, nutrition, recipe development, fitness, fasting, beauty, anti-inflammatory diet
Education: Bachelor of Science
Location: Stephen F. Austin State University (Nacogdoches, TX)