Emily Rogers, MPH, RDN
Emily Rogers is a California-based Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who specializes in Public Health Dietetics. She has had an eclectic career working as a health educator, nutrition counselor, recipe developer, clinical dietitian and outpatient dietitian. Emily is currently a full-time Public Health Nutritionist with the County of Orange where she teaches Nutrition Education and Community Nutrition courses.
She oversees Elderly Nutrition Programs under the Office on Aging where she provides menu approvals, monitors food safety, approves nutrition education content and training, and policy development. She has a passion for cooking and helping people achieve health equity. In her free time she enjoys traveling, hiking and taking care of her plants.
- Certified ServSafe instructor and proctor
- Certified Professional Food Manager
- Worked as Public Health Nutritionist at Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties (supporting Office on Aging, CalFresh Healthy Living, and Ryan White Program)
- Worked as Registered Dietitian Nutritionist at Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties
- Works as nutrition product coordinator at Twin Health
Public health dietetics, medical review, nutrition, health education, meal planning, recipe development, nutrition database quality assurance, medical nutrition therapy, women’s health, holistic health, biofeedback
Expertise: Public Health, Dietetics and Clinical Services
Education: Master of Public Health
Location: Loma Linda University (Loma Linda, CA)
Expertise: Public Health Education and Promotion
Education: Bachelor of Public Health
Location: San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA