Previous RecipeStrawberry Pineapple Smoothie
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
Next RecipeMango Dragon Fruit Smoothie
Mango Dragon Fruit Smoothie
Head Chef, Culinary Consultant
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef who believes that joy is the secret ingredient to delicious food. At Healthy Recipes 101, Tuyet personally tests and simplifies every recipe, ensuring maximum flavor with minimal effort. With a background at prestigious French restaurants P’TI Saigon and Le Corto, Tuyet knows how to make every dish exceptional.
Luna Regina is an accomplished writer and author who dedicates her career to empowering home cooks and making cooking effortless for everyone. She is the founder of HealthyKitchen101.com and HealthyRecipes101.com, where she works with her team to develop easy, nutritious recipes and help aspiring cooks choose the right kitchen appliances.
Natalie Butler is a registered dietitian nutritionist with a passion to help others live their best life through food, fitness, safer beauty and a healthy lifestyle. She has expertise with a variety of diets and diseases and believes that there is no one-size-fits-all approach for health.
- Yaeger MARSuper excited to make it for breakfast tomorrow morning - I know it's gonna hit the spot!
- khawkeywhy not forget the heavy fat cream/condensed milk and throw in a cup of purple grapes for some sweetness?
- CCBecause heavy cream is full of flavor! Less than one teaspoon of cream (15ml/4) in a vegetable smoothie isn’t going to give you a heart attack. Live a little! 😊
- khawkeyJust realized....are you using sweetened or UNsweetened condensed milk? If the former, then that's why no additional sugar?
- Luna ReginaHi Khawkey, we used sweetened condensed milk, which is sweet enough that no additional sugar is require. The dairy products are mostly to help the taro and sweet potato blend more smoothly, therefore creating a richer flavor and creamier texture. However, since our recipe is quite adaptable, feel free to make any changes that fit your preference and diet.
- Amy GwartneyUnique and delicious taro smoothie.